Sunday, January 13, 2008

It just might work!

I had to share.


From: Husband
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:59 PM
To: Female Friend, Male Friend, Wife (me)
Subject: Calorie Calculator


According to this, I need about 2,500 calories per day. Woo-hoo!





From: Female Friend
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:08 PM
To: Husband, Male Friend, Me
Subject: RE: Calorie Calculator


Yer calorie counter SUX! Females don’t even get the option to eat 2500 calories a day!

If I started exercising a little bit, I could work my way up to 1900 per day. Uhm yah… I think I’m in trouble. :-)





From: Male Friend
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:13 PM
To: Husband, Female Friend, Me
Subject: RE: Calorie Calculator


If I knock off 20 years, increase my height by at least a foot, and consider myself “very active,” I can have 3,450 calories a day.

Pass me a brownie!

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. lol

Abimars said...

lol, couldn't stop laughing, I went and calculated mine and .... Hmmmnn, no wonder I'm putting on weight!

Living to Feel Good said...

Hahaha. :)

Swizzlepop said...

Too cute. Of course I had to tray it and it is telling me 850-2000 based on if I choose somewhat active or active. I'm actually in between the 2 but that many calories freaks me out. I am totally afraid that if I did that I would gain it all back. Don'thca just love how weight gain/loss messes with our heads.